Monday, April 1, 2013

"Anything Goes" VSC #10 Challenge


Welcome back everyone! Hope everyone got to spend time with the family for the holiday's. 
Time is just flying by and I just can't believe our son will be here soon. 
 It's the first of the month so you know what that means!
it's time to annouce our winner for last challenge as well as announcing our new challenge for the month. 
So lets get started. 

First we would like to post our
 TOP 3
1. Zora
2.Tracey V
3. Mei


Thank you ladies for the wonder creations and don't forget to grab your TOP 3 badge.

Now for our winner!


Congrats Pauline G ! Please contact me at vanessa@vssweetideas.com to claim your prize

Thank you to all who played along with us last month and we hope to see you for our next challenge!

NEW CHALLENGE
_____________________________________________________________________________

" Anything Goes" VSC #10 Challenge


Time to have some fun and let lose. Our challenge for the month is anything goes. 
We are excited to announce a new sponsor for this month 



They will be giving away a $15 gift certificate to their store! Yay!!!

Now here are some amazing inspirations by our DT. They all did a wonderful job. 




















10 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love the creations by the DT! I wasn't aware of this blog until today. So glad Karen let me know about it. Thanks for the challenges and a gorgeous blog! I am your newest follower and would love more followers on my blog. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another challenge -and congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT creations and thanks for another great challenge. Congrats to the winners:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable creations by the Design Team. Thank you for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... so excited to win here! Thank you so much... for my prize, for the challenges, and for the continued fabulous inspiration from your awesome team!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge fab DT creations
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow!!! I'm enjoying looking at everyone's projects!!! What a FABULOUS month this has been!!! I'm SO happy to see so many people showing off their beautiful artwork!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok I know you can't see me. But I'm dancing around in my living over winning top 3 in the V's Sweet Ideas April challenge!!! Woo-frea-a-dee-hoo!!! Thank you, thank you!!! =DDDD
    www.theblanpapyrus.com

    ReplyDelete